Having Trouble Getting or Renewing Your Contractors License ?
The State of Wisconsin Department of Safety and Professional Services is upgrading their website. It is now called the electronic Safety and Licensing Application know as eSLA.
If you are a current user of eSLA, please note that services were down May 31 - June 2 and will be down June 6, 5 p.m. to June 9, 11:59 p.m. for system upgrade. During this time, you WILL NOT be able to conduct any electronic transactions through eSLA. Go to esla.wi.gov.
Starting June 10, you must begin using the electronic Safety and Licensing Application (eSLA) system to submit plan reviews, schedule inspections, make online payments, and conduct license look-ups with DSPS. See below for instructions on how to us eSLA.
HOW TO USE eSLA
1. Go to https://esla.wi.gov
2. If you currently hold or previously held a credential or have conducted business with the Department, create a new account by clicking “Existing DSPS Customer”.
3. Click on the “Obtain Security Code” to link your existing data from the old system to eSLA.
4. Submit the emailed linked to your DSPS or submit your SSN.
5. After you receive your code, return to previous page to create your account.
If you have questions or need assistant, contact the DSPS Help Desk at (608) 266-2112 or email email@example.com.
eSLA FAQs >>
Updated Glass Cleaning Bulletins
Updated Glass Information Bulletins with respect to proper cleaning and protection of glass on job sites. These bulletins are a joint effort between the NGA - National Glass Association (formerly GANA), and the IWCA - International Window Cleaning Association.
Proper Procedures for Cleaning Architectural Glass Products >>
Construction Site Protection and Maintenance of Architectural Glass >>