Land & Lots
- Subdivision Lot Finder | Metropolitan Builders Association
- Subdivision Plats | Wisconsin Department of Administration
Click here to watch Dr. Elliot Eisenberg of the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) discuss the Southeastern Wisconsin Regional Housing Study.
- Economic Benefits of New Home Construction | SEWRPC/NAHB Regional Housing Study (2.6.2012)
This report looks at the economic benefits of new home construction in terms of new jobs, new taxes and additional local income generated. It looks at these benefits during the construction phase, the ripple phase and the on-going occupancy phase.
- Net Economic Benefits of New Home Construction | SEWRPC/NAHB Regional Housing Study (2.6.2012)
This report looks at the NET benefits of the construction activity shared in the ‘Economic Benefits of New Home Construction”. It uses the results of the “Economic Benefits” as a basis and then subtracts from it the new annual costs associated with the new homes (teachers and firemen) as well as the one-time costs (new roads and a bigger sewer system) to arrive at the NET benefit of new construction activity to the community. And, in this process answers the question of whether or not new housing pays its way. And, big surprise, it does!
Greater Milwaukee Single Family and Duplex Starts | MTD Marketing Services LLC (Monthly Updates)
- November 2014: Greater Milwaukee Five-Year Single Family & Duplex Starts (PDF)
- National Research (NAHB)
Remodeling & Home Improvement
- America’s Rental Housing: The Key to a Balanced National Policy | Joint Center for Housing Studies of Harvard University (4.30.2008)
- NAHB Multifamily Resources
Financing & Credit Availability